Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome to Supercar Super Blog!

This blog is all about undying love and appreciation for secondhand European mean machines!

Yes, they are excessive, costly to maintain, and sometimes quirky. But here at Supercar Super Blog, we think quirky is cool!

One thing that you won't find here is new cars. We don't buy into the new car hype. This blog is for people who want to buy that third car.


You know, the impractical dream of owning a bonkers Eurocar that we've all held since the puberty years. That's what this blog is all about!

The Supercars!


Another thing that will forever be absent from this blog is cars made outside of Europe. The makers we'll cover run the gamut of Eurcar staples, including:

* Aston Martin
* Ferrari
* Lamborghini
* Noble
* Jaguar
* Porsche
* TVR
* Lotus
* Maserati 
... among others.

That is right: No Ford, No Chevy, No Dodge, No Nissan. Period. Ever.

The Details


Well, this blog is by no means evergreen. I search the web looking for the coolest older Supercars for sale. I scour (nearly every day) eBay, Craigslist, local dealers, and generally every possible channel I can find looking for the takeaway steal on cool cars. So the sales will expire - but I'll be leaving the posts, pics, and descriptions of all cars featured up for good.

I'll share the most interesting autos that I find here for all to see. I RECEIVE NO COMPENSATION FROM SELLERS AT ALL. This site is purely fun for me. If you are a seller who (for some reason) would like to have your car removed from this site, just contact me and I'll take it down.

That being said - welcome one and all to Supercar Super Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment